Shop And Compare:
No Gimmicks just discounts!
brought to you by: AHMTRAVEL.COM
If you like to see as much as you possibly can while on vacation, then an all inclusive Bahamas vacation is in order. The Bahamas is made up of 29 islands that you can spend your entire trip hopping around. If you plan to spend an entire week in the Bahamas you will have plenty of time to visit many different locations. With the islands being so close that a short flight or boat ride will get you to the next one, you could potentially see two or more in one day.
There are several different chains of islands in the Bahamas, so you first need to decide where you would like to roam. If you want to make your trips short and quick, you will probably start with one chain and stick with it. If you don't mind your trips being a little longer you could switch up the chains that you visit. One of the most popular chains to go island hopping in is the Abacos chain. These islands are known as one of the world's top boating and sailing destinations. This 120 mile long chain has plenty to offer. Great Abaco Island is home to Marsh Harbour and Treasure Cay, both are definitely worth a visit. Rent a boat for a couple of days and you could spend your time seeing the splendor that is the Abacos.
Another great place to hop are the islands of Eleuthera, Harbour Island and Spanish Wells. Eleuthera is 110 miles long and only 2 miles wide, making it easy to keep near the pink sand beaches. Colonial villages and pineapple fields are abound on this island. Harbour Island and Spanish Wells also offer their own unique twist on the Caribbean lifestyle. If you want to stay at one of the all inclusive resorts in the Bahamas on one of these islands, there is no reason why you couldn't make a day trip to any island you want. You could even choose to stay at a different resort each night to take in an even wider range of islands.
If you plan on hopping on a plane between the islands you could visit any island you choose. In one vacation you could visit Abacos, Andros, Cat Island, the Exumas, Long Island and more. You will see historic sites, dive with sharks, fish for marlin and party well into the night with all of these islands. Island hopping around the resorts in the Bahamas is something that is second to none.
Freeport Bahamas is mostly described as the city that holds something for everyone in the family. The city presents plethora of entertaining activities for tourists. Avid travelers would love to indulge in the interesting water sports such as diving, fishing and swimming. And those who are more attached to the grounds can take pleasure in exploring the golf courses of this region. Both eleven and nine holes golf courses are present in Freeport Bahamas. In fact, almost all the hotels and motels have special arrangements for the practice of golf, designed especially for their guests. For a more professional game, you can also visit the clubs. However, it might be possible that you may have to pay a little extra amount but that expense is nothing in front of the pleasurable experience that you will add into your life.
The city is well planned and serves all the major requirements of a tourist. In fact, even if you are visiting this place for the first time in your life, you would not come across any difficulty. Right from the convenient facility of lodging to the sumptuous meals, everything in Freeport Bahamas is available in abundance. Even if you have a fixed budget, the affordable restaurants and hotels will not let you feel low at any cost. However, one thing that might force you to go out of budget is shopping centers of Freeport Bahamas. The world famous International Bazaar of this city has every sort of commodity that you would wish to take home. Do not forget to collect some beautiful pieces of ceramics and snazzy gifts for your friends and relatives.
Let us now focus on some important points that will make your visit to Freeport Bahamas an unforgettable experience in life. First of all, while customizing your trip to this land, you must ensure to gather some basic information regarding the attractive destinations as well as the routes of Freeport Bahamas. For this, you can also carry a travel guide book or some maps. Secondly, make an attempt to plan your vacation. Click on the above Freeport link to find a list of tours and activities while in Freeport. The links make affordable arrangements for accommodations and conveyance. However, even if you wish to explore this dream destination on your own, you will not face any major hurdle as Freeport Bahamas serves the most hospitable environment to all of its visitors.
Nassau Bahamas is one of the hottest vacation spots. The young and old find retreat and recreation in this little spot of paradise.
Of course, some people just go to this place and "wing it' -finding relaxation without a plan. However, planning can help in time management. Here are a few things you might want to do in the area:
1) Dining - everyone needs to eat, and dining is as good as it gets in the Nassau Bahamas. Whether you are looking for a good and hearty buffet meal for the family or are planning on a romantic candlelit dinner accompanied with the finest wine, there's definitely a place for you in the Bahamas. There's also a variety of cuisines for someone who just wants to explore the world through his taste buds.
2) Eco-tourism - let the natural beauty of the Bahamas open your eyes to the world's bounty. The eco-tourism activities in Nassau Bahamas lets you become more informed about the state of the environment and what we can do to peacefully co-exist with it.
The eco-tourism activities range from dolphin-watching to horseback riding along the beach. With the sights and sounds of the Nassau Bahamas assailing your senses, you'll truly learn what's precious about nature.
3) Casino - take a chance and test your luck and skill in Nassau Bahamas' various casinos. After a long day of relaxation, there's nothing like a good game of chance to get your blood flowing. Who knows, you might go home a winner!
4) Fishing - want to catch the big one? In Nassau Bahamas, you can take advantage of the different fishing charters to help you land the trophy you've always wanted. With experts to point you the right way, even beginners can go home with a great fish story.
5) Shop - take a look at the different baubles being offered in shops around the Bahamas. Whether you are looking for souvenirs to remind you of the wonderful time you've had or just browsing around for trinkets you can take home with you, the shops around Nassau Bahamas give you the experience you want.
Click on the above Nassau link for a list of activities and tours in Nassau Bahamas.
AHM Cruise Vacations provides detailed information on Cruise Vacations, Caribbean Cruise Vacations, Discount Cruise Vacations, Family Cruise Vacations and more. AHM Cruise Vacations is affiliated with AHM Travel International (http://www.ahmtravel.com).
Book Your Vacation now: AHMTRAVEL.COM
" Join our business, Today!" Select the Business Opportunitybelow that suits you. Leave your name and number and I will get back to you. No one else will see your information :