- Bermuda has more churches per capita than anywhere else
- All of the ancient forts on the island were built by the British
- The Double Fantasy flower that inspired John Lennon blooms in Botanical Gardens
- The Bermuda National Trust lists 785 historic houses on the island
- You can get a whiff of the scent-making process at the Perfumery
- The Royal Naval Dockyard, an active navy base during the War of 1812, is now a center for tourism
- It is a breeze to arrange a personalized, custom tour that fits your interests
Over the past 14 years, Bermuda has welcomed star performers to its beaches for the Bermuda Music Festival including: Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Kenny G, Seal, Natalie Cole and Isaac Hayes, to name a few. Last year, Beyonce said that she fell in love with Bermuda during the Festival.
Named by Time Magazine as one of the six most influential jazz artists of the 20th Century, Quincy Jones stands as one of the most successful and admired creative artists and executives in the entertainment world. Jones is celebrated as the producer and conductor of We Are The World, the number one best-selling single of all time, as well as for collaborating on some of Michael Jackson's most popular albums including "Off the Wall," "Thriller" and "Bad."
Kicking off this year's Bermuda Music Festival on October 29 will be the Grammy Award winning singer-songwriter, record producer and actor Ne-Yo. Ne-Yo has wowed audiences with his talents since 2006 with his multi-platinum chart topping debut, In My Own Words. He has written chart-topping hits for Mario, Mary J. Blige, Rihanna and Beyonce and is also the voice behind So Sick and Miss Independent. Ne-Yo most recently performed at the 2009 BET Awards and is currently on tour in the UK.
As a TraVerus Travel Agent you are eligible for our member vacations that are all inclusive and 50-70% off Internet prices. Furthermore, as a Certified Travel Agent you are eligible to be invited to tour vacation resorts, and cruises at ridiculously low prices. No matter how you book your travel, a travel agent is being paid. Why not pay yourself??!!
Arthur Williams, " Join TraVerus , Travel for Less and get paid the Travel Agent Commissions Yourself. Start Your Own Online Travel Business And Work From Home. "http://www.ahmtravelblog.com