brought to you by: AHMTRAVEL.COM
Unique and Interesting Orlando Hotels When planning a trip to Orlando, you'll be considering where to stay. There are thousands of Orlando hotels to choose from, each offering different amenities. You'll be able to find hundreds of familiar national chain hotels such as Hawthorn Suites, Days Inn, Staybridge, Clarion and Ramada Inns to choose from.
If you're looking for a hotel which has more character and offers more than just a place to rest your head for the night, consider a stay at one of these top Orlando resorts.
Gaylord Palms Hotel
6000 West Osceola Parkway,
Kissimmee, FL 34747
The Gaylord Palms is a huge resort hotel with an all-Florida theme. You can't mistake the Gaylord Palms Hotel, its' enormous glass atrium contains five hotel restaurants, a Haagen-Dazs ice cream shop and a Florida creek complete with real Florida wildlife!
Outside the hotel there are four swimming pools to choose from. Two of the pools are for families, with the popular giant green octopus waterslide and water fountains being the main attraction for children. There is a separate adults-only pool if you get tired of all the noise and excitement of the family pools. The South Beach style adult swimming pool has its' own pool-side snack bar serving refreshing cocktails, beer and wine.
The rooms at the Gaylord Palms are themed in either a Key West Island style, Old St Augustine or Everglades style. Some rooms will have atrium views, these rooms tend to be more expensive than non-atrium views. Bedrooms have in-room safe, wireless WiFi access, coffee maker and refrigerator.
The Gaylord Palms Hotel is perfectly located close to Orlando theme parks and attractions. It is 1.5 miles east of Disney's maingate and a 15 minute drive to SeaWorld, Wet N Wild Water Park, Universal Studios and Discovery Cove.
- Free shuttle transportation to Disney theme parks.
- Four hotel pools to choose from.
- Close to Disney World and a short drive to other Orlando theme parks.
- Free WiFi access in the bedrooms and throughout the resort.
- Kids sitting service.
- Canyon Ranch Spa Club on-site
- Mini-golf, croquet lawns and volleyball court on-site.
9801 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32819
The Peabody Hotel in Orlando is one of just a handful of Peabody Hotels in the United States. The Peabody Orlando is a luxury hotel on International Drive, directly across from the Orange County Convention Center. You may have heard of this hotels' famous tradition - the March of the Peabody Ducks. Everyday at 11am and 5pm, the Peabody Ducks are led from their penthouse suite down the elevator, across the red carpet towards the fountains in the hotel lobby. Everyone stops to watch this funny spectacle!
The Peabody has excellent hotel facilities. Its' on-site restaurant, the B Line Diner, is open 24 hours a day. This 1950s style diner is a hit with locals as well-as hotel guests. It serves classic American favorties as well as some delicious desserts, cakes and coffees. You'll be able to work off any over indulgences at the Peabody Athletic Club. This club is voted one of the 10 best hotel gyms in the USA. You can work out at your own pace, or hire a fitness instructor. There are 17 Nautilus machines and well as cycling machines, stairmasters and treadmills. After all that exercise you can relax in the giant whirlpool spa.
There are many different room types to choose from, standard rooms through to Presidential suites.
- 4 outdoor lighted tennis courts
- Olympic sized outdoor swimming pool
- Top on-site 1950s diner
- Award winning fitness center
- .....and the March of the Peabody Ducks of course!
14500 Continental Gateway
Orlando, Florida 32821
Tel: 1-877-642-5111 or 407-387-5437
The Nickelodeon Hotel is a one of the Orlando resorts made with kids in mind! If you have younger children, the Nick Hotel is a great choice for your Orlando vacation. As its' name suggests, this hotel is totally Nickelodeon themed inside and out, kids love it! One of the great things about this hotel is that there are so many kids activities on-site included in the price. The main attraction at is the large outdoor water park filled with waterfalls, water slides, play areas and the daily 'sliming'!
The suites all have kitchenettes which are a great added extra for parents. Having a fridge, microwave and kitchen-ware makes it easy to keep snacks and drinks cool in your suite and save money on eating out for every meal.
At the Nick Hotel, kids will never get bored. There is a program of daily activities which take place inside and outside by the pool. It could be anything from arts and crafts, exercise classes, sports or even putting on a show later in the evening.
- On-site water park for Nick Hotel guests only.
- Free daily shuttles to Disney theme parks, Universal Studios, SeaWorld and Wet N Wild water park.
- Close to Disney theme parks, a short 15 minute drive to Universal Studios, SeaWorld and International Drive.
- Free internet access and local telephone calls.
- Free parking
There are three 4 Diamond rated hotels located within Universal Orlando Resort: The Hard Rock Hotel, the Portofino Bay Hotel and the Royal Pacific Resort. Each of these quality resort hotels has its' own unique theme.
There are some great benefits of staying on-site at Universal Studios theme park that you won't get when staying at any other Orlando resort.
The Hard Rock Hotel is perhaps the most recognized. Here you'll find the walls adorned with rock n roll memorabilia from some of music's great legends. The hotel is a large white Mediterranean-style building with a huge outside pool deck surrounded by palm trees. The Hard Rock Hotel is the least expensive of the three on-site hotels.
5800 Universal Boulevard
The Portofino Bay Hotel is the most luxurious hotel out of the three. Styled on the Italian port town of Portofino, this hotel is a world away from the busy, bustling theme parks of Universal Studios. The Portofino Bay Hotel is Italian themed throughout, with three on-site Italian restaurants, a marina with cafes, bars and cobbled streets.
5601 Universal Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819
The Royal Pacific Resort is themed on the South Pacific Islands. The focal point of this resort is the large lagoon pool area with white sandy beaches, palm trees and a white plane which forms part of a water slide. The hotel hosts special Saturday night Luaus. The Luaus are a South Pacific themed show with an all-you eat food buffet and drinks. Other resort amenities are 'Dive In' movie nights where a movie is played outside by the pool, a 5,000sq ft gym, croquet lawns, beach volleyball courts, ping pong tables and pool-side restaurants.
6300 Hollywood Way
Orlando, FL 32819
Benefits of staying on-site at Universal Studios Hotels
- Free transportation to Universal Studios theme parks and Universal CityWalk nightlife district. Free shuttles are provided everyday to hotel guests via either bus or water taxi. No need to drive or pay for parking for Universal Studios theme parks.
- Kids sitting service and activities - all three resort hotels offer in-room kids sitting service and kids activities. Child sitting services do cost extra, but are a great way to have a night out at nearby Universal CityWalk without the kids in tow!
- Free Express Passes for Universal Studios and Universal Islands of Adventure theme parks. Express Passes are like having a fast pass to the front of the line at Universal Studios rides and shows. At busy times, this can save hours of waiting in-line.
- Pet friendly - all three Universal Studios hotels are pet friendly. There is a small one off charge for bringing your pet, but many types of small animals are welcome (birds, ferrets, cats, dogs, reptiles).
- Free daily transportation to SeaWorld and Wet N Wild water park.
Arthur Williams, " Join TraVerus , Travel for Less and get paid the Travel Agent Commissions Yourself. Let us show you how to, "Start Your Own Online Travel Business And Work From Home. "http://www.ahmtravelblog.com
Follow Us On Twitter: MLM_Traverus For Discount Travel Alerts!