brought to you by: AHMTRAVEL.COM
You may have seen advertisements about discount travel sites on television and wondered if these really give the best deals when planning your next vacation. In some respects, they can be a good way to book you vacation packages, but you should know some facts before choosing one of them. For starters, they are not all the same, and some sites show better deals than others.
You really have to do your foot work when it comes to these sites. While many offer discounts, some of the problems that you face is the fact that they combine airfare, hotel accommodations and even car rental services together, and you have to book them all in one in order to receive the discount. If you already have your airline tickets arranged, or don't need to rent a car, your hotel deal may not be that good.
Another thing you have to watch out for is that many of these sites only show the best hotels, or the most popular airlines. You may find lower rates on other, less popular airlines or hotels, but you will never know unless you look. Then there are the fees they charge. Usually these sites lure you in with great deals, but when you are ready to book your deal, you have to join their site, and pay a fee. Some of these are one time, and others are monthly. It is a good idea to do your homework first. Here are 5 things to look for when deciding on a site.
1. You want to be able to book at least hotel, airline, and rental car at one site. If you can't get at least all 3 of these at once, don't even bother using the site. Even if you don't need one of these, you know that if all 3 are offered you have a great opportunity at getting a great discount if you did.
2. Are you getting any kind of deal to begin with? The best way to make sure is to pull up the site for either a hotel or airline, see what their rate is for at least a 3 day stay, and compare it to the discount you should be getting on a discount site. If you're not really getting a discount, then don't bother with the site. Hopefully, you're getting a discount of at least 20%, and if that's the case, then you're on your way.
3. A discount travel site should make sure everything you do is easy to understand. If you have to spend 10 minutes reading through something because it's confusing, move to another site.
4. Any good discount site has vacation packages that will offer you even greater savings than usual travel packages will. You shouldn't have to search too hard to find them, as they should be displayed somewhere very prominently.
5. They should have an easy way to contact them directly, either by email, phone, or online chat service. If you have to search all over the place for contact information, stay away because that means you'll have problems reaching them if something bad happens as well.
If you're careful, you will have a positive experience in booking your trip through a discount travel site, which means you'll also have a good time while on your vacation.
AHM Cruise Vacations provides detailed information on Cruise Vacations, Caribbean Cruise Vacations, Discount Cruise Vacations, Family Cruise Vacations and more. AHM Cruise Vacations is affiliated with AHM Travel International (http://www.ahmtravel.com).
Arthur Williams, " Join our business, Today!" Select the Business Opportunity below that suits you. Leave your name and number and I will get back to you. No one else will see your information :
Become our Friend on FACEBOOK.
Follow Us On Twitter: MLM_Traverus For Discount Travel Alerts!
Do You Have A Request? Please Enter It In The Comment section...